Version 1.1, which incorporates many dozens of errata, improvements, clarifications, and additions, is the first revised version to be presented since the inauguration of the open playtest earlier this year.
A complete enumeration of the changes would be impossible, but highlights include:
- The Assassin, an optional class
- Firearms, an optional system
- Jester spells
- Formatting changes throughout (especially tables!)
- Cleaning up of spells; some new, some updated
- Updates to the new character classes
- Mage school specialization
Please visit --> here <-- to get the link to the new version of the Players Manual. As usual, I humbly request that commentary be done on the Adventures Dark and Deep forums.