Types of games we're looking for:
- Old-school RPGs (Basic, AD&D, White Box, BECMI, Metamorphosis Alpha, Boot Hill, T&T, Runequest, Traveller, C&S, FASA Star Trek, etc. etc. etc.)
- OSR retro-clones and associated games (OSRIC, Labyrinth Lord, S&W, C&C, DCC, Barbarians of Lemuria, etc. etc. etc.)
- Wargames (hex and counter types and others, like Afrika Korps, Third Reich, War in Europe, Campaign for North Africa, Kingmaker, Starfleet Battles, other AH/SPI/Victory Games/etc. - doesn't have to be from the 80's)
- Miniatures (historical miniatures from any era, Chainmail (with or without the fantasy supplement), Battlesystem, System 7 Napoleonics, DBM, DBA, etc.)
- Anything else you think would be appropriate for an "old school" convention
Click here to submit a game proposal for the convention. Deadline is June 5!
Make sure you select OSWARP in the "type of game" section in the form when you fill it out, so it can be included in the special OSWARP game schedule that will be available at the convention.
If you volunteer to run enough games (64 player-hours' worth if you're getting the special OSWARP membership, 128 player-hours' worth otherwise), you get comped into Dexcon/OSWARP altogether. If you're going to do that, submit your GM proposals first, and wait for the discount code to come via email, then register for the convention.