The full schedule of events for this year's DexCon gaming convention in Morristown, NJ has now been posted. The convention will be held July 4-8 and is an absolute blast. If you're anywhere near the northern New Jersey area, you should consider stopping by; they have every kind of gaming you can think of, from miniatures to board games to LARPS and of course RPGs.
I'm lined up to run the following:
- R0183: AD&D 1st Edition, "Temple of the Old Ones". Thursday 2 PM - 6 PM. People in the city of Greyhawk have always been a little strange, but eccentricity has given way to outright bizarre and in some cases violent behavior. All signs point to the weird ruins of a temple dedicated to a group of unknown, pre-human deities. Your mission is to enter the ruins, discover the secret behind this rash of odd occurrences, and hopefully put an end to it.
- W0510: Ogre/GEV Minatures, "Operation Shockhammer". Thursday 8 PM - 12 AM. The North American Combine is launching an offensive against the PanEuropeans on a broad front. Spearheading the invasion is a force of Ogres - self-aware cybernetic tanks with enough firepower to take out a regiment single-handed - with conventional armor and GEV support. The objective: Annihilate the enemy, which is dug in in-depth.
- R0236: AD&D 1st Edition, "Temple of the Old Ones". Friday 2 PM - 6 PM.
- W0884: Ogre/GEV Minatures, "Operation Shockhammer". Saturday 8 PM - 12 AM.
- B1004: The Awful Green Things From Outer Space. Sunday 3 PM - 5 PM.