Monday, October 3, 2011

Necromancer Now Available!

I am pleased to announce that Darker Paths 1: The Necromancer is now available through the BRW Games store at RPGNow.com. Here are the quick stats:
  • 20 pages of actual text (covers, license, etc. bring it up to 24 pages)
  • Cover and interior art by Jason Sholtis
  • Watermarked pdf format
  • Over 75 new spells
  • Suitable for use with any Basic or Advanced type role-playing game
  • Text is designated Open Game Content
  • Low, low retail price of $5.00. That's less than a fast-food meal, and will give you a lot more enjoyment!

6 comments:

Tim Brannan said...

I am going to pick this up when I get home tonight!

James said...

Will there be a print copy available?

Joseph said...

Not in the near future. Given that it's only 24 pages, various factors pointed towards only offering it as a pdf.

Brendan said...

Updated my Necromantic Miscellany post to reflect release. Really looking forward to checking this out.

Hamlet said...

And another thing I'll have to wait till I get home and out from behind the evil Fire Wall o'Doom to order.

Looking forward to trying this out.

Mystic Scholar said...

I'm not going to complain about the pdf format -- I'd rather have it on my computer anyway.

And, yes, this IS going to be better than a fast food meal. :D