Saturday, June 19, 2010

Taking Inventory

I recently did something of a reshuffle of some of my gaming materials, finally getting all my 1E rulebooks in one place. That led me to count just how many of each I've got...
  • Monster Manual (2 old cover)
  • Players Handbook (4 old cover, 3 new cover)
  • Dungeon Masters Guide (2 old cover, 2 new cover)
  • Deities & Demigods (3, all with Cthulhu and Melnibonean mythoi)
  • Fiend Folio (2)
  • Monster Manual II (2)
  • Oriental Adventures (1)
  • Unearthed Arcana (3)
  • Greyhawk Adventures (2)
  • Dungeoneer's Survival Guide (2)
  • Wilderness Survival Guide (2)
  • Manual of the Planes (1)
  • Dungeon Master's Screen (2)
That, of course, isn't counting all the modules, boxed sets, 3rd party rules and supplements, etc. Those Grimtooth's Traps books still hold a place near and dear to my evil little heart. :-)

2 comments:

1d30 said...

I second you on Grimtooth. I just found Ate recently. At least I think it was Ate. Can't remember.

I bet you have so many Arcanas because the binding craps out too easily. Right? Do you keep the nicest one in an upper shelf so nobody uses it? ;P

Joseph said...

Actually all of my copies of UA are in excellent condition, and most of them get used regularly. The only book I've got where the binding has given out is a DMG, where the whole spine cover has ripped off.